Our BESTSELLING book in the entire MJM Magic store! Thirteen Steps to Mentalism is a must have!
The "bible" for magicians interested in "Mental Magic" written by Tony Corinda. Includes Swami Gimmicks, mental tricks with cards, slates, billets, clipboards, blindfolds, Q&A acts, mediumistic stunts etc.
Includes details on:
* Swami Gimmick-This gimmick makes it possible to make written predictions. Explained are the various types of gimmicks which exist, their uses and their applications (24 effects).
* Pencil Lip Sound & Muscle Reading- Thanks to movements that most of us aren't aware of making, you can learn to perform incredible effects.
* Mnemonics and Mental Systems- To the mentalist, properly used memory systems are indispensable. You can give incredible demonstrations any time.
* Predictions- This chapter describes the basic techniques used with a swami gimmick and other items to make seemingly impossible predictions.
* Blindfolds & X-Rays- Blindfolds can turn ordinary stunts into incredible performances. Learn how to use them to your advantage.
* Billets- Learn switches, tears, retentions and peeks - and put them to good use.
* Book Tests- Use books in a routine that seems impossible.
* Two Person Telepathy- Use these methods to create a two person mentalism act.
* Mediumistic Stunts- Things which seem to be more than they really are.
* Card Tricks- Mentalism with cards.
* Questions & Answer Effects- Learn the basics of Cold Reading.
* Publicity Stunts- How to gain publicity.
* Patter & Presentation- Methods which will help the presentation of your mentalism effects.
424 pages, Hardbound, fully illustrated, the “bible” for magicians interested in “Mental Magic”