Our BESTSELLING book in the entire MJM Magic store! Thirteen Steps to Mentalism is a must have!
The "bible" for magicians interested in "Mental Magic" written by Tony Corinda. Includes Swami Gimmicks, mental tricks with cards, slates, billets, clipboards, blindfolds, Q&A acts, mediumistic stunts etc.
Includes details on:
* Swami Gimmick-This gimmick makes it possible to make written predictions. Explained are the various types of gimmicks which exist, their uses and their applications (24 effects).
* Pencil Lip Sound & Muscle Reading- Thanks to movements that most of us aren't aware of making, you can learn to perform incredible effects.
* Mnemonics and Mental Systems- To the mentalist, properly used memory systems are indispensable. You can give incredible demonstrations any time.
* Predictions- This chapter describes the basic techniques used with a swami gimmick and other items to make seemingly impossible predictions.
* Blindfolds & X-Rays- Blindfolds can turn ordinary stunts into incredible performances. Learn how to use them to your advantage.
* Billets- Learn switches, tears, retentions and peeks - and put them to good use.
* Book Tests- Use books in a routine that seems impossible.
* Two Person Telepathy- Use these methods to create a two person mentalism act.
* Mediumistic Stunts- Things which seem to be more than they really are.
* Card Tricks- Mentalism with cards.
* Questions & Answer Effects- Learn the basics of Cold Reading.
* Publicity Stunts- How to gain publicity.
* Patter & Presentation- Methods which will help the presentation of your mentalism effects.
424 pages, Hardbound, fully illustrated, the “bible” for magicians interested in “Mental Magic”
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 05 December, 2005.