Zener Cards were designed in the 1930's by Karl Zener in association with J.B. Rhine for use in experiments. In 1947, Mr. Rhine published "The Reach of the Mind", where he shared his discoveries in "Scientifical Parapsychology". In 2010, a mentalist performer put in print 5 routines with just 5 ESP Cards. 5 effects that you can perform anywhere and will create moments of mystery.
Demonstration in ESP:
1. Classic Experiment in ESP: Your participant is the sender, you the receiver. Simple yet powerful.
2. ESP Dowsing : Your participant feels strange thing with a pendulum and 5 ESP Cards finding a specific one as if a dowser in the desert.(this effect appears also in the "Mindreading lesson 11 by Kenton Knepper)
3. Participant as Mindreader : What happen if the sender is the performer and the receiver is the participant? Well ....
4. Participant as Mindreader Performer: What if the participant is the performer for a brief moment, and just for a strange feeling HE can read the thought of another person?
5. TOT: The Tip of the tongue phenomenon doesn't get any ESPecial that this. Your participant strangely enough forgot completely which symbol he look at.
Bonus (2nd Edition) :
6. OP 5 ESP Test : What if you could predict in an open way the decisions of the participant with the 5 ESP Cards?
"Pablo takes a basic idea with a straightforward methodology, and has created a beautiful routine that successively builds upon itself"
- Philemon Vanderbeck- Creator of "Nine" , "OORT" and "A wicked pack of cards"
"I Like the simplicity of the effects and most of all ,the importance you give to the presentation and how transmit to the audience the moment of astonishment"
- Dario Piera- One of the best Spanish Mentalists
"Very useful ideas and is definitely worth read . If you like ideas with ESP cards this work is for YOU"
- Bill Montana- Mentalist and creator of WONDERFUL effects(The Bridge, PVG, Pulse Ceromancy and others)
"Being an ESP card effect fan, I find "5 Miracle with 5 ESP cards" a great eBook. I have only performed "Participant as Mindreader", so that is the one i will speak about. I find this effect very strong!. I like to perform it after Max Maven's "Shape Up". When i am finished, i let the participant take the 5 cards from the pack,then i fan them so they can see the back while i choose a symbol to send to them. Then i let them fan the cards so I can see the backs while they try to guess. That means I`ve let them handle the cards twice and freely see the backs. The great thing about this effect is in the end the participant is the hero. I have also been dabbling with the effect of using the pendulum (ESP Dowsing), but just practicing. This is a MUST eBook for those interested in ESP card effects."
- Jorey Reitman-Performer
"Pablo has some great subtleties in this eBook. Nice work Pablo!"
- Paul Carnazzo- Mr "Pocket Mentalism Cards"
Pages: 37 - 5.5" x 8" - Saddle Stitched
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 26 January, 2011.