"This material is so fantastic - I bought the rights to it!" -Kenton Knepper
The groundbreaking material contained in 7 Deceptions is in a class of its own. After seeing these creations, Kenton Knepper was so stunned that he actually bought the publishing rights from Luke-the first time Kenton has ever purchased another's material. With endorsements from names like Docc Hilford, Steve Banachek and Kenton Knepper, you can rest assured that this is real-world material.
- Stop your own pulse...with no gimmicks! And-stop a spectator's pulse without even touching them! No stooges, confirmed by another audience member, this is the real work!
- A spectator simply looks at a playing card and you cause them to actually forget this card-they can't remember it! This really works!
- A spectator's actual phobia is seen to go away through a magical, psychological event. The spectator takes home a special paper to remind them of this dramatic change. Is it real magic?
- Two different spectators see two different words on one ungimmicked piece of paper without a single switch. You may also add to this, causing a third spectator to read a third word. A fascinating principle explained in full. This technique opens up many brand-new doors.
- During a palm reading, the lines on the spectator's palm apparently move and twist on their own. A stunning combination of linguistics, psychology and neurology.
- And lots more, including in-depth extras from guest contributors and fans of Mr. Jermay.
Staplebound, 50 pages.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 20 July, 2007.