Volume 2 of this awesome 3 volume book set by Paul Harris.
Don't let this price fool you. The Art of Astonishment series is a MUST HAVE for all magicians!
Whether you're a beginner or a pro, this book has something for everybody. It contains such classic tricks as: Counterfeit Spectator
- On a borrowed dollar bill, the printed signature of the Treasurer of the United States transforms into the spectator's name.Swiss Movement
- An ingenious P.H. discovery enables you to mysteriously animate an ungimmicked Swiss Army Knife. Completely impromptu; works with any Swiss Army Knife...anytime.Cincinnati Two-Faced Blues
- Two of these pesky advertising cards that clutter up your deck are accidentally selected...and then transformed into an impossible object that was secretly already there.Fizz-Master
- Cause the carbonation to travel magically from one soda to another. Absolutely killer...completely impromptu.McGimmick
- You levitate a milkshake using only your finger...then you completely vanish the milkshake leaving only its crumpled container.Osmosis
- European genius, Sylvain Mirouf's four-phase Linking Card masterpiece using just two single cards! An incredible new principle. Is it better than Immaculate Connection or Cardboard Connection? All three are in this book, so you can decide yourself!
...and many more! See a complete list of effects in this volume right here
Expected availability around Thursday 18 September, 2014.