Imagine the fun performing behind the bar as a magic bartender. You'll need to know more than a few card tricks though. In two hours, Eric Mead, Bob Sheets, and Scotty York use their years of experience to show and tell you how to be a success behind the bar. They reveal some of their proven, favorite routines and also discuss in four informative interviews how to make a good living performing in this venue. This is the definitive DVD on the art of bar magic.
- Scotty York's - Change for a twenty
- Bob Sheets' - Heba Haba's Handkerchief
- Bob Sheets' - TONTE
- Eric Meads' - Lazy Man's Card Under Bottle Explanation
- Eric Meads' - Short Fuse Explanation
- Scotty York's - Change for a Twenty Explanation
- Scotty York's - Color Changing Knives Explanation
- Scotty York's - Doesn't Time Fly Explanation
- Bob Sheets' - Hydrostatic Glass Explanation
- Bob Sheets' - Killer Three Card Monte Explanation
Expected availability around Wednesday 10 December, 2014.