Basics Of Expert Billiard Ball And Thimble Manipulation
by Brad Burt
As with all Brad Burt Private Lesson Teaching DVD's this one teaches each technique IN DEPTH. The majority of the DVD is on the popular Multiplying Billiard Balls with a solid selection of sleights with Thimbles added.
One of the highlights is Brad's Billiard Ball routine which can be done for both Children and Adult shows AND it takes no special holders, etc. to perform. Very practical, magical and fun to do! This is excellent entry level sleight-of-hand for ages 10 to adult.
- Billiard Ball Performance
- Billiard Ball Technique - Basic Setup
- Palms: Classic & Finger
- Brad Burt Interfaced Aquitment
- Vanishes - Drop, Roll, Finger Close, French Drop
- Reproductions - Pop Up, Roll Out
- Billiard Balls from Mouth
- Multiplying Basics
Segment 9 - Routine Explanation
Segment 10 - Thimble Manipulation
- Thumb Palm
- Vanishes: Basic Grab, Retention, Slap
- Mulitplying Thimbles - Aquitments
Segment 12 Running Time Approximately 1hr 50min
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 01 January, 2004.