Ceseral Dancing Hank [with bottle production] by Ceseral Alonso [Cesaral Magic]
A handkerchief is given out for examination. The magician makes a knot in one corner, and it "comes to life". It moves, goes straight, lays down and even "says hello" etc. It really seems to be your partner. At the end the magician tells the audience the reason why it happened: he drank too much champagne! Suddenly a champagne bottle appears from the folds of the handkerchief. Everything can be given out for examination.
This is just an example of the many possibilities you have with this material.
• New design of gimmick, very easy to use
• You can produce ANY bottle at the end of the hank dancing routine. The combination of both effects is very strong
• You can give the handkerchief out for examination at the beginning and at the end
• Some good presentation ideas are included. You can do some great moves with the new gimmick
• It uses no threads, magnets or electronics
• Can be performed alone; no assistants required.
• Perform it in close-up or on stage
• And the best point... You can learn the technique in just 30 minutes, so you can just focus on the presentation!
Expected availability around Wednesday 25 February, 2015.