The Mak Magic Chair Suspension is a 1 person illusion!
NO assistant is required, an audience member can be used.
Perform completely surrounded clear of back-drops or drapes!
2 Chairs are set face to face, with a long wood board on top.
A person lays on the board and is briefly covered with a cloth.
You remove the chair supporting their feet, they are SUSPENDED!
Wave below them, there's nothing to find!
Put the chair back to support their feet, all is fine now. The spectator goes back to their seat.
Note these features;
- Performer may walk ENTIRELY AWAY while person is suspended
- A one-person illusion requiring NO assistants
- Up and running with a minimum of rehearsal
- Use ANYONE up to 100 pounds
- Everything, including chairs weighs just 33 pounds
- Chairs are standard commercial quality folding chairs
- The board measures 45 inches long and 13 wide
- The Velour cloth is 43 by 53 inches (it's a dark blue color, and not black like the video appears above)
The support on which the "floater" rests has been made extra large for a feeling of stability
Support board measures 10 1/2 by 36 inches
This lightweight mystery packs flat and can be shipped or transported anywhere in the world.
Manufactured by Mak
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 15 August, 2007.