The Mak Magic Chair Suspension Deluxe
Brand New Design w/ Reinforced Steel Chairs & Gimmick!
NO assistant is required, an audience member can be used.
Perform completely surrounded clear of back-drops or drapes!
2 Chairs are set face to face, with a long wood board on top.
A person lays on the board and is briefly covered with a cloth.
You remove the chair supporting their feet, they are SUSPENDED!
Wave below them, there's nothing to find!
The Magician then removes the board that the helper is laying on!
Put the board & chair back to support their feet, all is fine now.
The spectator goes back to their seat.
Note these features:
- Performer may walk ENTIRELY AWAY while person is suspended
- A one-person illusion requiring NO assistants
- Up and running with a minimum of rehearsal
- Use ANYONE up to 170 pounds!
- Chairs and gimmick are reinforced with steel for a stronger base
- Chairs are standard commercial quality folding chairs
- The board measures 45 inches long and 13 wide
- The Covering cloth is 43 by 53 inches
The support on which the "floater" rests has been made extra large for a feeling of stability
Support board measures 10 1/2 by 36 inches
This lightweight mystery packs flat and can be shipped or transported anywhere in the world.
Manufactured in the U.S.A. by Mak Magic
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 10 December, 2009.