Lee's latest lecture notes contain six wonderful effects and utility sleights for the close-up card worker.
- Wipe Your Ace - The magician shuffles the deck and tries to
find all four of the aces. He succeeds in finding three of them but
misses the fourth. He corrects the mistake by rubbing the deck against
the wrong card and it visibly changes into the final ace!
- Face Down Silver Surfer - A card is shown, signed and
turned face-down on top of the deck. The deck is spread and the
selection slowly slides down the spread from the top of the deck into
the middle. With a snap of the fingers, the signed card is shown to have
magically jumped back to the top.
- Put Your Treys In The Upright Position - The four Threes are rotated out of the deck and remain standing on the table without any visible means of support!
- Rosie Palm - An amazing way to palm a card from the center of the deck.
- Resistance Is Feudal - After producing the four aces,
the magician states that he would have rather produced the four jacks
and proceeds to visually change all four aces into the four jacks at the
- That's A Wrap - A borrowed $100 bill is wrapped around a
deck of cards. In an instant, the bill vanishes and reappears wrapped
around the four aces (or selected cards) in the middle of the pack.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 09 June, 2005.