Commercial Magic by J.C.Wagner
J.C. Wagner is considered one of the best bar magicians. This DVD captures his direct
and stunning magic live and on location in his natural environment. Many of these routines
have become staples in the repertoires of close-up magicians around the world. They are
suitable for formal close-up or impromptu shows. You will also see the entertaining
presentations and learn the many tips and ideas garnered from years of performance.
Routines performed and explained:
- The Card Under The Drink : This is the classic J.C. Wagner routine where selected
and thought-of cards continually vanish from the deck and appear under a drinking glass
that is in full view.
- Estimation Routines : Thought-of cards are found using the most devious methods
in the arsenal of a card magician -- estimation, instincts and outs.
- Entertainment Tacks : J.C.'s card on the ceiling routine where the deck is
wrapped with a borrowed bill and a rubber band. The signed selection and bill end up thumb
tacked to the ceiling.
- Bandorama : A card revelation where the selected card spins out of a rubber
- Poor Man's Matrix : A classic matrix routine using pennies and two kicker endings
producing a large penny followed by a giant penny.
- Spectral Silk : Herbie the invisible Flea assists in finding a selected card
while the cards are wrapped in a handkerchief. The handkerchief comes to life as the flea
moves around as it finds the card.
- Dyslexic Queens : A card assembly with a kicker ending where the four Queens
assemble in one packet and instantly vanish and appear back where they started.
- The World's Fastest Card Trick : A selected card is found in a quick and
flourishy way using the Pop-Up Revelation.
- The Wagnerian Miracle : A spectator looks at a card in the deck. After the
spectator cuts the deck a few times you name the position of the thought of card. Includes
a memorized deck presentation and strategy.
- Would I Lie To You? : An easy lie detector routine where a card is found by
spelling the spectator's answers to some questions which they can lie to.
Also explained are the many techniques used within the routines. You will learn the
Utility Spread Control, Pop-Up Revelation, Rhythm Count, Knuckle Jog, Snap Change,
Two-Step Bottom Palm and much more.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 17 February, 2005.