combines two great effects to make for one memorable effect!
Combining the strengths of Heirloom and the Phil Deck
; Mark Elsdon
has created a super simple but highly powerful routine.
The magician displays a tattered photograph of his late, great uncle. It is explained that this uncle was an incurable gambler who also had a strong interest in magic, an interest that has been passed down through the family.
Offering a quick demonstration, the magician introduces a rather unusual pack of playing cards. The shuffled deck is shown to have regular faces but their backs each bear a different gentleman's upon them. The spectator freely chooses two cards from the deck--one to decide on a specific card, the other to decide upon a name. It is claimed that the selected card was a personal favorite of the late great uncle. To the amazement of everyone, it is revealed that the uncle in the photograph is holding the very same card! The magician explains that what is even more astounding is that the selected name is also the very name of the uncle in the photo!
But how can the magician prove this?
The spectator is directed to turn over the photo and read the message on the reverse side. The hand-written message is actually signed by the very same gentleman selected at random only moments earlier!
- The effect is almost self-working.
- Only one photograph used.
- Cards are shown to have different names and values on each side.
- Very fair/free selection of both cards.
- May be customized with your own names.
- Complete with optional comedy ending whereby the lady in the photograph may be hypnotized.
- Comes complete with photographs, special deck and full instructions.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 14 April, 2014.