In need of suggestions

Use this form to ask about an effect you can't find, or something in general that you're looking for. Ex: "What's the name of that card trick where the magician makes all the aces turn into jokers?"

In need of suggestions

Postby vanishintonight » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:49 pm

Hi, everyone! A friend of mine was accepted by the Shriners and he'd like ro do magic tricks for the children when they go the hospitals. He has absolutely no knowledge of magic. He's looking for effecrs he can use over and over has he goes from one child's bed to the other. I've recommended the following, and would appreciate your input on other effects that are suitable for him. So far, I've suggested the following:
Card Warp, Turbo Stick, Extreme Burn 2.0, Pre-Deck Ability, Children's Captivated, Sponge Balls, Invisisble Deck, Lethal Tender, Rising Card Deck, Magic Coloring Book, Color Changing Silk, Thumb Tip & Silk, Professor's Nightmare.
Are their any other effects you would recommend for him?...........thanks, Michael :)
vanishintonight

Re: In need of suggestions

Postby Khuldrin » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:29 am

On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Re: In need of suggestions

Postby Khuldrin » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:32 am

The reason I suggest the above is they are all fairly easy and all can be very entertaining. The shriners usually work with the kids and all are kid tested and approved
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Return to Looking For Something?