from a ellusionist but it’s not free

This forum is for specific questions related to card handling or techniques.

from a ellusionist but it’s not free

Postby ahaanika » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:31 am

Hi friends, I was so wondering about the magic tricks of David Blaine or David Copperfield. I mean man, its really amazing, like the levitation of David Copperfield in the 1990s when he levitated a rose and David Blaine with his entire street Magic. I know about the street levitation, it’s from a ellusionist but it’s not free. Do David Blaine and David Copperfield make a real magic or is it all tricks?
Last edited by ahaanika on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ahaanika

Re: from a ellusionist but it’s not free

Postby Khuldrin » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:19 pm

Don't want this to sound arrogant but the simple answer to your question is Yes.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:37 pm

It's the art of magic- having the audience believe they see something which could not possibly be- entertainment is first and foremost and your style of presenting the effect is what makes it magic.........Michael
vanishintonight

Postby vanishintonight » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:42 pm

MJM has a great section on David Blain's magic, it's located in the lower left corner of the main menu....floating a rose is also sold by MJM, there are different ways and methods- ask Lance Perriera how he proposed to his wife (with a different version of the floating rose)......Michael :)
vanishintonight

Return to Card Magic Discussion