got any good card tricks

This forum is for specific questions related to card handling or techniques.

got any good card tricks

Postby barbelaa » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:37 am

Has anyone got any good card tricks? I need a bunch of card tricks to perform, but I don't have many (around 5-6 tricks). I know the card trick 'This, That & Other', but that's pretty much all I know. I need some that don't damage my cards in any way at all, but most importantly, they need to totally amaze my audience and be really discrete that it's hard to see what I've done. Thanks for your idea's, they're all much appreciated!!
Last edited by barbelaa on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
barbelaa

Re: got any good card tricks

Postby vanishintonight » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Hi!.....Are you looking for card tricks that use a Regular deck of cards or gimmicked decks? Also, what skill level are you at as that makes a difference? Another thing to consider is do you need effects that are instantly repeatable or not?....Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:11 pm

This That and Other is a packet effect. For both packet effects or full deck effects, check out Aldo Colombini things in the MJM download store.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby Lance Perriera » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm

Vanish has a good point. Are you looking for gimmick decks? Or effects you can do with a reg deck? Gimmicks decks I would say V-deck kicks butt. Jay Sankeys Flash knocks them crazy. Card to wallet I allways use and have ready to go with me all the time. The Code is the best marked deck I ever seen and it also comes with a few effects to perform with it. M.R.D. deck is really good.

Reg deck. Learn a good A.B.C.R :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Return to Card Magic Discussion