Spider Pen Pro by Yigal Mesika

Any official product reviews that one of our staff write up will be posted here.

Spider Pen Pro by Yigal Mesika

Postby Lance Perriera » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:27 am

Spider Pen Pro (With DVD) by Yigal Mesika is the best reel I have ever seen. I love it. You can do everything you see on the video and more. If the thread breaks very easy to fix. Some pens I guess need to be sent back from some of the reviews I have read on the Cafe but he replaces it very fast. The pros way out the cons by far. You must watch the whole D.V.D before even playing with the pen ( I know its hard ) but the D.V.D goes over everything you need to know and more. I think the ones that don't understand how the pen works jump the gun to soon and did not watch the D.V.D. Love my pen and I have had it for around a month now. When the dollar fly's back up to your hand people freak. :geek: :geek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Re: Spider Pen Pro by Yigal Mesika

Postby vanishintonight » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:22 am

Lance, still working with "Fearson's Levitation System"......I don't just seem to have the knack (or eyesight) for it....is the Spider Pen Pro easy to work with after practicing (but not practicing for years I mean)....Michael........... :)
vanishintonight

Postby Lance Perriera » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:52 pm

hi, the spiderpen pro is very easy to work with. The thread is very easy to replace if broken. I would say not hard at all to work with. You only just have to get use to how the pen works then your off and floating things. It does cost a lot but if your going to use it well worth it. Check this out from someone on the Cafe. you would be able to do this easy in a day. http://youtu.be/n0__bx8YIeM It also has a great D.V.D. that comes with it. If you get this and need help with it just shoot me a line. It does cost but like I said if you will use it, its a gold mine. :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby vanishintonight » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Lance, thanks for the cheerful advice....I do need to get over my fear of thread work....perhaps this is the one that will help me do so.........Michael
vanishintonight

Postby Lance Perriera » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:06 pm

I allways get that what the F look when I use this. No one has a clue how I pull this off. I love the floating bill. Kills. :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Lance Perriera » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:38 pm

Still loving my pro. Never leave home without it. :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Return to Official Staff Reviews