Has any heard from vanishintonight

You can pretty much chat about anything non-magic related in here (news, politics, beliefs, etc).

Has any heard from vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:31 pm

I have sent a message to vanishintonight and have not heard back from him. Just wondering if all is well with him. Hoping that he is on vacation or no internet service.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Re: Has any heard from vanishintonight

Postby Lance Perriera » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Hi, He is on vacation and can not get into the forums. He emailed me a few weeks back.
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Khuldrin » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Thank you. :)
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Hi, everybody!....I was on a month vacation visiting my daughter and son-in-law in Portland, OR. I had a fantastic time seeing them again (I was last there 2 years ago when they got married). The best effects they liked were: Card to Wallet, WOW, and
Free Will (that one when presented right is a real killer!)....I put a couple of effects on my wishlist, the one I'm really looking forward to is: ATR (and rising) Rose by Sumit Chhajer. Need to start saving up again as I went through a lot there. Portland is definitely one of best cities for eating!.....take care, I'll be chatting up soon...... :D
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:02 am

Welcome back. Glad that you had a wonderful visit.
Khuldrin

Postby Lance Perriera » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Glad you had a good time. Welcome back my friend.
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Lance Perriera » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:43 pm

Hi Vanish, I just ordered this today ( Funny ) ATR (and rising) Rose by Sumit Chhajer. It looks really good. I will write a review later this week when I get it. :geek: :geek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Khuldrin » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:36 pm

ATR (and rising) Rose by Sumit Chhajer looks very pretty and I think I would enjoy watching someone perform it, though I can honestly say it is something I myself would not perform. I have the wrong persona to do it.
Khuldrin

Return to What's On Your Mind?