Holiday Greetings

You can pretty much chat about anything non-magic related in here (news, politics, beliefs, etc).

Holiday Greetings

Postby Khuldrin » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Seasons Greetings all. May the blessing of love be the real magic that you share.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Re: Holiday Greetings

Postby Lance Perriera » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Well thank you and may your new year be full of magic.

So did anybody get any new magic for X-Mass? I got skycap. Buy it . This effect is very cool. :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Khuldrin » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:07 pm

The only effects I receive are ones I purchase myself, lol
I picked up NESTING WALLETS by Peter Nardi and carry them along with a deck of cards, B'Wave, Hopping Half, Twisted Sister, Duplicity, Free Will, and a TT.
Not alot of pocket space being used up but enough for a moments notice ;-)
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Well it sounds like youy had a very magical Holiday season.....I'm still mulling over what to get- call me a late shopper!.....
Michael
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Ok, you are a late shopper :D
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:52 pm

True- I think I've narrowed it down to: Ultimate Self Working Card Tricks by Big Blind Media, Nesting Wallets, Mystery Box 2,
Knockout Prediction, and Skycap......I'll still leary of Haunted 2.0.........Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby vanishintonight » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Or, should I go for a really good stage effect?............Michael (the undecided late shopper)........... :)
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:16 pm

My thoughts...
Nesting Wallets, Skycap, and Henry Sugar on the DVD can all be parlor effects, not just closeup.
Where do you mostly perform?
If a stage effect, will it add to the show or will it replace a different effect?
Get something you can use, not just a new toy... heaven knows, I have bought enough toys because they looked good but did not fit my persona, no matter how much I liked the effect.
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Made my mind up- the best of both worlds; pre-ordered the Nesting Wallets, and in a few days will order the "TV Card Frame-
Remote Control"........that's give me time to decide upon another close-up effect........Michael
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:48 pm

I believe you will be pleased with Nest of Wallets. I also think that after watching the instructional DVD, you are going to want to order Pro Flite, http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/proflite- ... 10849.html
I know I am putting it on my list (along with Ignition)
Khuldrin

Next

Return to What's On Your Mind?