Holiday Greetings

You can pretty much chat about anything non-magic related in here (news, politics, beliefs, etc).

Re: Holiday Greetings

Postby vanishintonight » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:01 am

Thanks for the info- I like how well it will go with the Nesting Wallets that I pit it on my wishlist.......are we doing the same routines???.....Michael
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:25 am

Nah, yours probably look like magic :D
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby Lance Perriera » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:51 pm

Hi guys. Looking up Pro Flite it looks to be sold out. Will it be back up for sale on MJM? Maybe Jeff will jump in. I really want the wallets also. I have a really nice ring flight. Do you know what the diff would be with the Pro Flite using the wallets? Also Vanish, the hole by Petter is now for sale on MJM. Petter also sent me a bonus video with it later on the Cafe. It takes paper clip by Jay and brings it to the 2013.
I also need a new side table so I was also looking into that. But 2013 is looking to be a great year for magic. :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Khuldrin » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Pro Flite is a non mechanical 'ring to keyring'
You should be able to incorperate the wallets with your ring filght without any problems.
I myself like the idea of non mechanical since I seem to break things to easy... lol
With the Nesting Wallets being purchased, it does not surprise me that Pro Flite is out of stock. He has a beautiful routine incorperating the two on the instructional DVD for Nesting Wallets.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:54 pm

Put in my pre-order for Skycap and Nesting Wallets- soon to order the Remote Controlled TV Card Frame, and perhaps Pro-Flight if my wife lets me get away with it...........Michael
vanishintonight

Previous

Return to What's On Your Mind?