The Elmsley Count Project by Liam Montier & Big Blind Media

Many magic effects are taught in DVD's and books. If you have questions about these products, post in here and let us know.

The Elmsley Count Project by Liam Montier & Big Blind Media

Postby vanishintonight » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Just ordered this one- I hope to learn how to do all the various counts the CORRECT way.....I'll post after I've tried it out and give you all a review.........Michael
vanishintonight

Re: The Elmsley Count Project by Liam Montier & Big Blind Me

Postby vanishintonight » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:47 pm

wow!.....like he said in the video I must have been drunk doing the count the way I did... :) ... I'm not really into card magic sleights, but the few that I need and do get me by-but this video has opened up my eyes and I know that with some practice I'll have it down the way it SHOULD look....there 's so much contained within these 2 DVD's that I'll soon have an entire arsenal of effects with just a deck of cards!.....and, I know the ideas will be very useful in several routines I'm learning like "Autograph" and "Rehab", besides the old ones like Twisting the Aces & Twisted Sister and so forth.......I love this DVD!.....Michael
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Care to share more about the dvd set?
Ease of learning? Video quality?
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:55 pm

no problem- video is made first rate!.....the teaching is step by step- so even someone like me can learn it!....more importantly, it not only covers the Elmsley Count but goes into variations and routines with it (like Vernon's Twisting the Aces)....it's worth the price!....on another note, my double lifts were horrendous until I purchased the download of the "Push-Off Double Lift", which I'm now able to use! I only mention this because the Elmsley Count Project is of the same caliber and will improve your magic ten-fold!.....Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:09 pm

Thank you. I may need to look into those myself. I recently picked up Paul Green presents THE CLASSIC FORCE. It too is a decent DVD. I will do a review of it after I have truley digested it.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:12 pm

amazing- that's on my wishlist....would love to read your review of it....Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby vanishintonight » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:55 pm

My Elmsley Count is loking soooooooooo much better.....incorporating it into "Twisted Sisters" & "Aces in Their Faces", and learning one of magic's classics: "Twisting the Aces". This DVD set makes it so workable for someone like me, the quality of both the filming and explanations are tremendously well done!....My hat is off to you gents!......Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby Lance Perriera » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:44 pm

I think I will look into this. Mine dont look that well as well.
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby vanishintonight » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:15 pm

you will not regret the investment.....there are so many routines included who can spend the next couple of years learning them.......Michael.............. :)
vanishintonight

Return to DVD's and Books