Kangaroo Pouch

For all those items that the audience never sees. Dove harness, thumb tip, etc.........

Kangaroo Pouch

Postby Khuldrin » Thu May 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Just wondering what the craftmanship is like with these. Is the quailty about par compared to Jerry O'Connels' leather goods?
http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/kangaroo- ... 14092.html
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Re: Kangaroo Pouch

Postby vanishintonight » Fri May 04, 2012 12:20 am

Not familiar with either- I always wear a suit and vest so I'm always ready to go.......Michael
vanishintonight

Postby Lance Perriera » Fri May 04, 2012 12:50 am

It looks good. Ask Jeff about it. He could let you know how good it is. Kinda high price but if you don't wear a jacket or vest it could work nicely.
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Khuldrin » Fri May 04, 2012 2:12 am

True, the price is a little up there but then again, seems like everything has went up in price.
I am a biker so sometimes a suit does not work. My vest already has 10 pockets in it :lol: and with summer here, hopping onto the Harley and carrying something like the pouch would work. That was one reason I was also looking at the Highcaliber Holster.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby Lance Perriera » Fri May 04, 2012 10:56 am

You ride bikes ( Sweet ) I also ride. What kind of bike you ride? I have a 1998 Fatboy. I have been rideing for ever. My dad still rides and he is 76 this year. I allways carry my magic in my saddle bags. The Highcaliber Holster also looks really good. But for a few effects you can carry with you on the bike the Kangaroo pouch might be the way to go.
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Khuldrin » Fri May 04, 2012 1:36 pm

I have a 1990 HD FXRS; aka, Lowrider. I will be getting it back on the road real soon. My front end locked up at 45mph up 2 years ago and just now have it back pretty much back together. I thought long and hard about trading it in and getting a Softail Deluxe, but I love this scooter and I just can't part with it... plus it's paid off and I don't need more payments... lol
I have had my CY endorsment since I was 16 so thats almost forever :lol:
A few weeks ago I went to a bar and was able to do a 30 min 'impromptu' show with the things I had in my vest pockets, I figure the pouch would help with the organization of effects and who knows... maybe I could get a 60 min show since the vest has 10 pockets ROFL
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Fri May 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Was wondering if you've picked up the " Kangaroo Pouch", and how you like it?......Michael
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Sat May 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Not yet. If I do get it I will give a review :)
Khuldrin

Postby Lance Perriera » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:07 pm

Did you ever get one? :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Khuldrin » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Not yet. An S&S carb and airfilter must come first!
Khuldrin

Next

Return to Gimmicks and Accessories