Comparsion of Fearson items

For all those items that the audience never sees. Dove harness, thumb tip, etc.........

Comparsion of Fearson items

Postby vanishintonight » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:35 pm

Hi!..... What's the word out there for Seve Fearson's " Locking Micro ITR by Sorcery Manufacturing".........Still thinking about getting into using thread- how would this rate with "Master Levitation System DVD+Kit by Steve Fearson"?......It'll be a while
before I make that leap into IT magic- that stuff is so darn hard to see.............
vanishintonight

Re: Comparsion of Fearson items

Postby Lance Perriera » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:18 pm

I dont have the Locking Micro ITR by Sorcery Manufacturing but if Steve makes it Iam sure its good. I do have the Master Levitation System DVD+Kit and its great. It dont come with a ITR because its different kind of thread work. Thread is hard to work with period. It takes a lot of patience and trial and error. But in the end very well worth it. The ITR is a lot easier to work with but still takes time. You need to be aware of lighting and the things around you. I cant say to much on here becauce I dont want to give away anything so if you want to learn more just give me a PM and I would be glad to walk you through some things.
Lance.
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

"Master Levitation System DVD+Kit by Steve Fearson"

Postby vanishintonight » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Hi Lance!......you've never steered me wrong in the past....ordered "Master Levitation System DVD+Kit by Steve Fearson",
and some additional thread for breakage (His "Vectra Elastic: 3VE")' It'll be fun learning thread work for the rest of the year (or my life!).....Michael :)
vanishintonight

Return to Gimmicks and Accessories