MJM Magic Interview with INTUIT!

This is where we will post updates, promotions, and news related to MJM Magic.

MJM Magic Interview with INTUIT!

Postby Jeff_Mash » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Last month, I was approached by the large company, Intuit, and they wanted to spotlight our company for an editorial piece they were doing. Of course, I was excited to be a part of it! They interviewed me about how MJM Magic came to be, and asked for some advice that I could give to other businesses. Since many of you make magic either a FULL TIME or PART TIME business, I thought you'd find this article insightful.

So check it out. It's a quick read, and gives you a little history into MJM Magic:
http://network.intuit.com/2012/02/20/mjm-magic-how-one-small-business-keeps-from-disappearing/
Jeff_Mash
Site Admin

Re: MJM Magic Interview with INTUIT!

Postby vanishintonight » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Jeff, and all your staff, you have achieved what you set out to do. No other magic company online offers the prices,
the shipping, and most of all the customer service to which you all are dedicated to. Keep up the excellent job! :D
vanishintonight

Re: MJM Magic Interview with INTUIT!

Postby Jeff_Mash » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:57 am

Thanks Michael. I started out small, and some would still say that MJM is small compared to some other companies out there. But what we lack in size, we try to make up for with customer service, and a GENUINE CARE for those who shop with us. You see, when someone places an order with us, we don't just see it as a number. We say, "Oh look, there's Cameron again! Oh hey, looks like Richard is picking up some more stuff, etc." It's like we recognize people (even though it's all online and not face-to-face, and you guys become a part of the MJM family.

Someday, as we get larger, I have big plans to make MJM even more interactive (with digital video feeds and stuff like that), but we're just not quite there yet. However, I think we're going in the right direction, and I have so much fun working for this company.

Thanks to YOU for also stepping up and helping to moderate the forums. 8-) It helps to free me up to focus on orders and emails that we get all throughout the day.
Jeff_Mash
Site Admin

Return to Annoucements