Vapr by Will Tsai

Use this forum to discuss brand new effects that are fresh on the market, or coming in the future!

Vapr by Will Tsai

Postby Lance Perriera » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Vapr by Will Tsai

The future of creating smoke from your bare hands is here. A precision engineered instrument, Vapr is the new standard for magicians, and special effects artists who need to heighten that magical moment with ethereal clouds of mystical smoke.

Creating safe smoke from your hands has historically been problematic. All of those problems have been solved with Vapr. Plus, many never-before-seen features have been integrated into Vapr such as the remote feature. Now, you can create smoke from almost 50 feet away! This opens up a new universe of magical opportunities. Many smoke props that create smoke at a distance sold for $500-$1500 in the past. Vapr is the first smoke unit ever, to integrate smoke from the body and from a distance into one unit, at a fraction of the cost.

Vapr is extremely easy to use and is everything you could wish for to bring theatrical-level special effects to your magic.

FEATURES:

Ultra Compact - Half the size of other smoke units.
DOUBLE the smoke output.
REMOTE operated up to 50ft.
Repeat over and over instantly.
Continuous smoke production up to a full minute.
Super Silent Operation.
No external battery pack.
USB Rechargeable unit + rechargeable remote.
Customizable tube length.
Designed for comfort, long periods of use and no slipping.
Incredibly easy. Beginners to top pros can use Vapr with ease.
Durable and needs very little care.
No chest straps.
Extremely safe, no harmful chemicals.
WHAT YOU GET:

The Vapr smoke system (Switch/pump, tube, & heater coil)
Rechargeable remote switch
10 Vapr smoke cartridges
Super soft arm strap
Super soft wrist strap
Dual USB charging cable
USB to 110 AC Power adapter
Includes DVD with 3 original magic tricks created only for Vapr along with maintenance, product care, tips and best uses.

What you guys think? Looks really good. Way better than pure smoke. :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Re: Vapr by Will Tsai

Postby vanishintonight » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:52 pm

It does indeed sound great- I'll just need ro think where I'll use it in my show- it's like for one of those special magical moments.....Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:52 pm

I would trust it more than many of the other smoke effects I have seen. Probably well worth the price.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby Jeff_Mash » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:27 am

I haven't been able to play with one (because they literally all sell out the moment they arrive), but I can tell you that it's 100% way better packaged than any other smoke device I have ever seen. They really put a lot of thought and effort into the packaging and display of the item. I also like the remote aspect of it, which is a huge benefit over the other things in the market.

I can see why so many people are preordering this with us. We only get batches of 12 at a time. The first batch of 12 all went to customers who preordered it the same day they arrived. The next batch of 12 should hopefully be arriving this first week of December, and I think there are only about 4 of those left up for grabs. After that, we won't get more until the end of the year (or early 2014).
Jeff_Mash
Site Admin

Return to Latest and Greatest