Lopsided Cyclops by Tommy James

Any official product reviews that one of our staff write up will be posted here.

Lopsided Cyclops by Tommy James

Postby Lance Perriera » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:13 pm

If you are looking for the perfect zombie ball effect for kids around the ages of 3 to 9 this is a must have. Great effect. Very well made. The props looks so good. So meny storyies you can do with this to fit your act. I just got this in and let me tell you it will go right in my kids show. Just watch the demo. The kids just love it. If you know how to work the zombie ball it will be so easy to take it right out of the box and get started. If you have never used a zombie ball it will only take you a few hours to get this down. The reason I said it was good for kids around 3 to 9 is I feel with older kids they would like the normal zombie ball effect better. I also have been doing the zombie ball for years now and its allways a hit. But back to Lopsided Cyclops by Tommy James. I cant wait to try this out in August, I have a kid show that will also have some older kids there as well. I will try and post a video from the show. If you perform for kids, Get it now. :geek: :geek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Re: Lopsided Cyclops by Tommy James

Postby Lance Perriera » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:04 pm

Oh my God. Kids just love it. Glad I put this in my show. :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Return to Official Staff Reviews