Funny Paper Magazine (Volume 8 Number 1)
by SPS Publications
THE FUNNY PAPER is published exclusively for kid-show and family entertainers! Now in its seventh year of publication, The Funny Paper is packed with practical articles on magic, clowning, puppetry, balloons, face painting and other variety arts. In addition to great routines, sound advice, and creative ideas on performing, you'll find excellent articles on the business side of being a kid-show and family entertainer.
Who writes for The Funny Paper? It's a Who's Who of children's entertainers! David Ginn, Jim Kleefeld, Mark Wade, Bruce "Charlie" Johnson, Angel Ocasio, Margaret Clauder, Terry Parrett, Carol Collins, Bob Conrad, Dan Wolfe, Samuel Patrick Smith, Trevor Lewis, Scott Humston, Harry Allen, Roger Way, and more!
You'll find many articles to help you grow your kid show entertainment business, and much more!
This Issue's Contents:
- Roger "Skip" Way - Forty Years of Magic, Fun, and Laughter
- David Ginn - Simple Gimmicks
- Terry Parrett - The 10 Best Things I Ever Did for my Business
- Jeff Brown - The ABC's of MC's
- Bruce "Charlie" Johnson - Don't Be an Imitation
- Margaret Clauder - Salesmanship
- Angel Ocasio - Keeping Comedy Simple
- Cynthia Keller - The Importance of Continuing Education in Your Profession
Pages 58 - Softbound
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 30 October, 2008.