Pyro Perception 2.0 by Brent Walske
Save: 22% off
Date Added: 10/27/2004 by Jeff Mash
Pyro Perception - Brent Walske
Overall Rating: 8/10
REVIEW: Wow, let me just say that this trick really, really freaks people out. I don't know if it's the fire, the blisters, or the fact that you guess which card is theirs.
Here's the effect. The spectator chooses a card from the deck, but they do not show it to the magician. The magician then takes a lighter out of his pocket (or borrows one from a spectator), and proceeds to BURN his fingers!
The heat from the lighter causes his fingers to blister....but not just any blister. It blisters the exact number and suit of the card they selected!
- You can perform this trick surrounded
- You can perform fresh again in a matter of seconds
- Ingenious gimmick that's easy to carry around
- At the end, you're left clean and the cards are FULLY EXAMINABLE
- Spectators can look, touch, and feel the blisters!
- The only negative thing is that if you don't perform this correctly, your blisters may not stand out that well......but this is easily preventable with a minimal amount of practice.
As you can see from the Demo video for this trick, at first it was hard to capture the blister on camera.......that is why at the end of the demo video, we show you more of a closeup where you can clearly see the three and the clubs blistered on Steve's finger.
Take my word on this, when you perform this in front of live people, there is no doubt that they'll notice the blisters, and be amazed (and sometimes sick to their stomach!).
When you purchase this effect, you will immedietely have access to its special hidden forum on this message board, where you'll be given access to an intructional video, showing you how to perform the trick. It comes in both a HIGH and LOW quality format, in case you're on dialup and need a smaller file.