The mind that brought you Bisection, Facelifter, and Arm Buster presents a new collection of offbeat magic.
- CUP-O-JOE-MAMA: Magic beans and a paper bag equals a quick pick-me-upper
- SCISSORS: A shock effect that can be presented on a moment’s notice.
- BUCKET HEAD: The trick that will have your audience
asking, “Why is there a bucket on the magician’s head?” and more importantly, “Where did all that water come from?”
- SNEEZE: Blow your nose and make a brick appear.
- BRICK FLIGHT: A brick (can be borrowed) is caused to vanish and reappear.
- ELECTRIC LUNCH: Eat a light bulb (the magic way)
- THUMBTACK: Turn innocent office supplies into an amazing demonstration of pain control.
- PAPER CUT: Tear off a piece of paper and slice it into your arm. Your audience may never want to use the stuff again.
(8.5 x 11, 24 pages and 100 photographs)
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 17 January, 2007.