More Commercial magic by J.C.Wagner
The sequel to J.C. Wagner's runaway bestseller, "Commercial Magic," features
more of the magic that made J.C.'s books sell-out and his shows and lectures so popular.
Once again you get to see his direct and stunning magic live and on location in his
Routines performed and explained:
- Torn N' Restored Card: The outstanding routine were a signed card is torn and
restored. This is the routine that inspired all the variations that finally lead to the
one piece at a time restoration effects.
- Transpojuxtaposition: Two signed selections are lost, found and then switch
places in an impossible way.
- Glass Thru Bar: A glass is wrapped with a napkin and placed over a quarter. As
you attempt to make the quarter penetrate through the table the glass goes through
- Royal Detectives: The Kings are used as detectives to find a selected card. The
card vanishes from between the two red kings to appear face-up in the deck between the two
- 2 Copper1 Silver: A copper, silver, brass coin routine where the three
different coins accomplish impossible transpositions from hand to hand.
- Omni Twist Collectors: Three selected cards magically appear between the four
face up queens as you perform a twisting effect with the queens turning face up and face
- Prediction Out Of This World: An impromptu Out Of This World routine where a
spectator impossibly separates the reds from the blacks and turns over the packets in her
hands. At the conclusion a prediction is shown to have foreseen the number of errors she
- J.C.'s Fabulous Four Ace Routine: The four aces are lost in different parts of
the deck and are magically found one at a time.
- J.C. On Collins Aces: Four aces are placed in a row and covered with three cards
each. Each of the aces vanishes leaving three cards in each packet. The four aces are then
- Polish Marked Deck: Two cards are selected from a blue deck. The cards are
shuffled face up and face down a couple of times. When the deck is spread all the cards
are facing the same way except the two selections. As a final kicker the rest of the deck
is shown to have red backs.
Also taught are the many techniques used within the routines and an in-depth view at
the Gambler's Cop.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 17 February, 2005.