On The Loose by Bill Malone - Volume 1 - DVD
Save: 22% off
Date Added: 11/18/2007 by Robert Carr
Bill is a great all around magician. I own all his DVD's and have learned a great deal from him. I will never be the card handler he is or do I want to be but the info on silks, cups and balls, coin matrix etc. are great. My general knowlege of magic has increased a lot since watching Bill even if I never devote my life to "twisting" cards. Suffer through Bills jokes and enjoy the patient, slow teaching methods he presents.
Date Added: 10/27/2004 by Jeff Mash
On The Loose - Volume 1
Overall Rating: 8/10
REVIEW: Be prepared to laugh your ass off. If you've never seen Bill Malone before, than you're in for a real treat! The guy is hilarious, and I guaruntee that you'll get your fair share of laughs by watching this DVD!
The DVD is very well made. It starts out by showing a live performance of seven amazing tricks. Most are card tricks, but he does have a great routine that involve Slydini silks which is great to watch!
Then, he goes into great detail about how to perform each of the tricks. One of my favorite parts of the DVD is his explanation of his world famous "Sam The Bellhop" routine. Now only does he go into incredible detail, but you get to learn a number of very convincing false cuts and shuffles that will fool even your greatest critic!
- Bill is great at teaching these amazing routines
- The performances themselves are worth the price of the DVD, entertaining even for people who aren't interested in magic
- Easy to navigate menus, and great picture quality
- He teaches you how to perform 'Sam The Bellhop' on here....people have paid much more than the cost of this DVD just to learn that single trick!
- A couple of the tricks require extra props that do not come with the DVD. It's still worth learning them, but you will not be able to perform them without buying these other gimmicks. For example, you will need some Slydini silks in order to perform the routine that he teaches on the DVD.
We do plan to carry both the silks and some of the trick cards that are used in the near future, so check our catalog to see if they are in stock.