Bend borrowed, signed coins like never before with the WORLDS FIRST SINGLE-HANDED COIN BENDER!
The OX BENDER by Menny Lindenfeld is a custom-made, ingenious device, engineered for BENDING COINS EASILY with ONLY ONE HAND! It's actually EASIER to bend coins with the OX Bender than with any other coin Bender!
With one hand free, you'll be more relaxed and have effortless, natural control over your coin bends. This means you will need very little to no misdirection during the crucial moment.
The gimmick is fully concealed and requires only a small, natural hand-movement to EASILY BEND COINS LIKE BUTTER.
Use the OX BENDER anywhere, in any situation and FULLY SURROUNDED. Use it close up, walk-around, on the street, on stage and even on TV. The bending action is 100% INVISIBLE and done right in-their-face! But they'll never know or see anything! You can even bend coins while seated with your hands casually resting on the table.
The OX BENDER leaves no evidence behind, producing spotless bends with no marks or scratches on the coin. Weighing only 26 grams (0.057 lb.) makes the OX BENDER the WORLDS MOST LIGHTWEIGHT coin bender. A hassle-free gimmick you'll easily carry with you everywhere you go!
The OX BENDER is more than just a coin bender -- BEND signed Coins, Spoons, Keys and more!!
OX BENDER comes complete with custom-made secret device + full-HD video tutorial (download).
- WORLDS FIRST SINGLE-HANDED COIN BENDER!
- Bend borrowed, signed coins with only ONE hand!
- With one hand free, you'll be more relaxed and have effortless, natural control over your coin bends
- Use OX BENDER single-handed or with both hands.
- Fully concealed gimmick.
- BLIND coin loading -- Easily load coins without the need to look at gimmick.
- 100% INVISIBLE BEND. Never get caught during action!
- Use it anywhere and fully surrounded.
- For close up, walk-around and stage.
- Best bending tool for use on TV.
- No switches. No pulls. No sleeving.
- Bend small or large coins (max DIA = 27 mm./1.06 in.).
- No scratch marks: Produces spotless coin bends.
- OX BENDER can also be used for neck-twisting signed spoon. OX BENDER can also be used to bend, twist & break signed keys.
- WORLDS MOST LIGHTWEIGHT COIN BENDER! (only 26 gr./0.057 lb.).
- Hassle-free gimmick. Easily carry OX BENDER with you everywhere you go!
- Gimmick + Video tutorial (Download / Full HD 1080p / 53 minutes).
In the video tutorial, Menny Lindenfeld will teach you:
- Various methods and techniques for using the Ox Bender.
- Methods for using the Ox Bender single-handed.
- Techniques for using the Ox Bender with both hands.
- To use the Ox Bender while standing or seated.
- To invisibly bend signed coins right in-their-face and never get caught during action.
- Live performance routine with audio commentary.
- To bend perfectly straight neck twists in signed spoons using OX BENDER + performance method.
- To use the Ox Bender to bend, twist and break signed keys.
"Menny is a great creator, with incredible attention to detail."
- DAVID BLAINE
"I was amazed by Menny Lindenfeld's coin bending demonstration. I was shocked how he bent my own signed coin. I don't know how he does it. It's impressive."
- URI GELLER
"Finally, you can do a coin bend with only one hand - without being an actual superhero."
- GREGORY WILSON
"Watching Menny Lindenfeld bend metal is like watching real magic. Ox Bender is serious artillery for the serious mentalist -- it's deceptive, practical, and powerful."
- DOUG McKENZIE
"If I told you [that you] could bend signed coins using just one hand, you wouldn't believe it. But it's true. When you try it the first time, you won't believe you're actually doing it. Menny Lindenfeld is an ingenious inventor and one of the top thinkers in the field of metal bending. His Ox Bender is a clever James Bond-like device you will love using. It's amazing and something I will use. Recommended."
- TIM TRONO
"I can't see how someone can top this. If there was a contest in magic inventions, this one would get the prize!!!"
"The Ox Bender is my favorite coin bender. I love that I can bend a quarter with one hand."
- RAN PINK
The Ox Bender is a great tool to bend metal. Sadly, unless you have hands of steel, you will not bend a quarter using one hand like Menny suggests. If you're a woman or child, forget it. You need huge, strong hands to bend a quarter. If you spend about 20 seconds squeezing very hard you can put a slight bend in it, but it's very difficult and it hurt my hand. A nickel is easier but still difficult and a dime is very easy but cannot be done without aligning the coin visually in the device, which throws a ton of suspicion on your hand. Menny doesn't tell you any of this before you spend the $100 and find out for yourself. I wish I could get a refund because I will never use this to bend a quarter...ever. Fork bending...yes. Quarter bending...No.
[4 of 5 Stars]
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 27 December, 2016.