Razor Wire trick booklet by Andrew Mayne
Andrew Mayne presents the latest effect in the Illusion Impact
series. The magician stands behind an audience-examined barrier of razor-sharp barbed
wire. He raises a cloth in front of him with the top of the barrier still visible. He
takes a step forward and lowers the cloth revealing that he has passed through the barrier
Razorwire is a one-person illusion that can be built for under $100 and can even be made
to fit inside a briefcase. Just a few tools are required and only basic carpentry skills
Razorwire is described in a 12-page 8.5 x 11 manuscript with scaled blueprints and
photographs. Step-by-step construction and performance instructions are included.
- The illusion can be inspected by the audience
- No assistants are required
- Everything can pack into a briefcase
- The entire effect can be built in just a few hours
- The total cost to build is under $100
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 20 March, 2005.