Tarot For Dummies by Amber Jayanti
For centuries, people have used the tarot to help them gain access to spiritual knowledge and explore universal truths. You don’t have to be spiritually inclined to get something out of the tarot. Even the most hard-boiled materialist, with the assistance of The Knight, The Fool, the Lovers, the Hanged Man, and all the rest of the major and minor arcana, can achieve deep insights into their own true natures and the natures of others in their lives. Used properly, the tarot can reveal to us our deepest longings, help us to confront our fears, and allow us to recognize unspoken emotional and psychological obstacles to happiness.
Come along on a fascinating journey as world-renowned spiritual teacher Amber Jayanti reveals the mysteries of the tarot and shows you how to tap into its uncanny power as a tool for personal exploration and growth. Discover how to use the tarot to:
- Reveal new options
- Get a new perspective on and re-envision your life
- Find hope, support, and encou ragement
- Increase mental and emotional clarity
- Reaffirm what you already know
- Connect more deeply with your intuition
- Explore universal truths
- Answer some of life’s biggest questions
Tarot For Dummies explains how the tarot works, what it can and can’t do for you, and how to get the most out of it. And it guides you step-by-step through:
- Shopping for the right deck for you
- Handling the cards and interpreting spreads
- Preparing for a reading
- Finding spreads that are relevant to loved ones, friends, history, and special events
- Distinguishing the elements of a great reading
- Linking the tarot with astrology, numerology, the Qabalah and other sources of wisdom
Do you long to see your life from a different perspective – to “see the big picture?” Let expert Amber Jayanti show you how to interpret the tarot and re-envision your life through this ancient, mystical system of pictures.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 27 May, 2005.