A self working, insanely clean and utterly impossible Open Prediction!
The magician writes a prediction and places it in full view of the audience. A spectator takes a freely shuffled pack (yes, freely) and deals cards face up onto the table until they choose to deal one card face down. This selection is secured under a rubber band on the card case and remains in full view, protected from any chicanery by the band.
The spectator now continues dealing through the remainder of the pack face up. Everyone watches the deal, looking for the predicted card in the face up cards dealt. It does not appear.
The card under the band is cleanly and openly removed and flipped face up.
It matches the prediction.
A Self Working Miracle
Simple To Do. Incredible impact.
Regular Shuffled Deck
No Memory Work
Perform it in the hands
Comes with specially made Bicycle Gimmick. (Works with Red Bicycle Deck, but Kneill X teaches you how to construct alternative gimmicks for other designs!).
- includes THREE BONUS ROUTINES!
I just got mine today (thanks MJM Magic for fast shipping as usual). I watched the entire DVD all the way through, and overall, it's a well produced product. The DVD is concise and to the point (take note, Shin Lim!), and Kneill does a good job explaining it.
The effect works pretty much as I expected, but after watching this, I agree even more strongly that a spectator is NOT going to suspect what the method is. The handling and patter almost guarantees that all the heat is off the method, and focused squarely on the result!
A couple of notes:
- There is a gaffed version, and a non-gaff version which Kneill teaches. With the gaffed version, you cannot hand the card out for inspection, but there is less handling to do. If you want to perform the Last Prediction with the card being inspected at the end, then he teaches a handling that you can do that. It does involve one MINOR move which is very rarely noticed, but it's definitely an option for people who want the card inspected.
He mentions though that this is his CLOSING effect......so even if you used the gaffed version, the cards would just go back into your pocket and you end the show.
- He goes into multiple routines with this gaff......which are really all the same thing, just different ways to present the card.
- The supplied gaff is well made in Bicycle design. He shows you how you can make your own gaffs if you want to use a different style or color.
- Like the description says, there is a FAST reset, no memory work, and it's self working.
The only CONS with an effect like this (which let's face it, aren't THAT big of a deal) is that you cannot repeat the trick with a different card unless you make another gaff. However, if you use it as a closer, then there is no need to repeat it for the same group.
The only other point to make is that you need to manage the spectator. If you get some drunk person or jerk who doesn't follow directions, they could mess this trick up. Those who purchase it will know what I mean. But as long as they follow direction, they can literally stop ANY TIME they want, on ANY CARD, and you can freely and openly display that it matches your prediction.
BONUS - He includes some bonuses on the DVD, and the highlight would be the Popout Triumph (which has nothing to do with the gaff). It's just an impromptu Triumph routine to give you a little something else for the price of purchasing the effect.
Anyway, I have no problems with the cost of this, considering what I got: a gaff, a well produced DVD, and clear/concise instructions. Very easy to perform and requires no sleight of hand. Good job, Kneill.
[5 of 5 Stars]
Estimated Arrival: Sunday 25 September, 2016.