The Sticky-Note Slide by Tyler Twombly
is an extensive hour-long tutorial on the most visual, yet practical, methods for performing moving ink effects close-up.
You will learn:
The Original Routine
, where any letter, number, shape, or symbol is drawn in permanent marker in one corner of a sticky-note, only to be moved 3 times visibly. The performer then immediately gives the sticky-note to the audience member. This routine has several distinct variations that are appropriate for different performance situations.
The Hearts Routine
, where two hearts connected by Cupid's arrow are merged into one, simultaneously bringing the initials of two people together visually. This is generally quicker to perform, but has a high emotional impact.
And finally, Zen Archery
, a two-phase routine where the performer first predicts the location of an imagined hole on an archery target drawn on a sticky-note-a completely free choice with no forces or nail writers. Next, the audience member is taught how to move that hole to the bulls-eye magically in their own hand using their imagination.
- Six alternative presentations, including "Moving Dot" and "HOLE." These are simplified and quick variations that are excellent for walk-around
- Quick, quicker, and instant reset options for all routines
- Detailed, clear visual explanations of all methods used to create and utilize the gimmicks to maximum effect
- NO magnets
- NO threads
- NO palming
- Uses regular sticky-notes you can buy at a store
- Uses regular permanent marker you can also buy at a store
- The things you need to perform these routines are things you probably already own
- Positive mental attitude (PMA)
Some things people have said about The Sticky-Note Slide
: "This is a deeply personalized, organic and extraordinarily deceptive modern masterpiece." - Jeff McBride "...it will leave them scratching their heads in disbelief" - David Oliver, Genii Magazine
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 29 November, 2017.