ready to see Jay Sankey like you've never seen him before–filmed live
in front of a studio audience with three broadcast-quality cameras!
Volume Three-"These are the routines that originally 'put me on the map' in the magic world."-Jay Sankey
your chance to watch one of magic's most off-beat entertainers perform
thirteen of his "bread and butter" routines for a live audience. And
because the effects are presented in groups of two and three rather
than individually, this is also a unique opportunity to learn from the
overall flow of a live Sankey performance! Sit back, grab a pack of
cards, order a pizza and get ready for the time of your life. Welcome
to the delightfully magical world of Jay Sankey.
The Very Best of Jay Sankey Volume Three Contains:
- Collect Me Not A "collector's routine" with an unbelievable ending!
- Fiery Reunion An extremely clean torn and restored match!
- Ouch! A Band-Aid visually appears on a signed card!
- Parallel Worlds Truly, a card trick for the "X-Files."
- Fly By Night Three staples travel from one card to another!
- Slipstream Cards pass through each other like water!
- Leaving Home Jay's very popular key and string routine!
- Ship in a Bottle Bring a drawing on a playing card to LIFE!
- Magnet Card There is no escape from the "magnet card!"
- Slick Splits One of the easiest and most visual coin productions ever!
- Mr. Clean Coins Across The killer "new age" handling that started it all!
- Card to Pocket Jay's been wowing real people with this for over 20 years!
- @#X! Jay's folded card in paperclip is considered to be a modern classic!
be amazed, and best of all learn fascinating sleight-of-hand techniques
like Vernon's Substitute Transfer, the Revolution Count, the Two-Way
Toss, the Erdnase Color Change, the Topper Move, the Tenkai Pinch, the
Tent Vanish, the One-Hand Top Palm and the Mercury Card Fold!
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 06 October, 2006.