was a trusted advisor to some of magic’s biggest stars. Now, see the
man behind the legend and his own incredible close-up illusions.
Ouellet has written several excellent books and he was also the
producer of the "World’s Greatest Magic" television specials. He was
most knowledgeable in all aspects of magic and was a great teacher.
- The opening effect is called the Photography Trick. Four Queens are cut to at random by a spectator.
- The Two Goblets
is a two-cup and ball routine with all the advantages of a three-cup
routine combined with a chop cup and no disadvantages. In fact, there
are no difficult moves at all. Just simple, direct and clean magic. The
routine is strong and powerful.
has got to be the best torn and restored card effect ever. You actually
tear only one card and that card is signed by the spectator and the
magician. You will also learn the Ouellet Switch, a move that you will
undoubtedly use in other effects.
- The Three Ball Routine - Many experts consider this handling the prettiest of all existing routines.
- Coin Moves
- The Gallo Slide, the Visual Slide, the Table Slide, the Ultimate
French Drop, the Himber Switch, the Master Switch, plus the new
Wiffledust II routine.
- Three Triumphant Cuts - One of the easiest and prettiest ways to reveal a chosen card.
- Sloppy Triumph - The easy yet so convincing way to perform a classical effect.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 03 June, 2007.