Floating Table

Use this form to ask about an effect you can't find, or something in general that you're looking for. Ex: "What's the name of that card trick where the magician makes all the aces turn into jokers?"

Floating Table

Postby Merlynof09 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:58 pm

Hi, I want to add a "Floating Table" to my show, and am looking for any input that anyone could offer me as to ease of use I am looking at Abbott's Floating table, Losander's table and the Mikame Floating table, I know that it is said that "you get what you pay for" but how bad is the Abbott's table???, any input will help :?
Merlynof09

Re: Floating Table

Postby Khuldrin » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:54 pm

Abbotts magic has a good quality. I do believe the methods are different. The audience will experience a floating table. I had a table many years ago, not sure of the maker, that was simple to operate though rough for me to give an entertaining presentation. I enjoy the looks of Losanders table since it looks like it allows for more presentation. Please note, I am basing my thoughts on thr table I had and how it operated.
Not sure if costs are an issue but perhaps start with a lesser cost one to see how you like working with the effect.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Return to Looking For Something?