Seeking best DVD on Multiplying Balls

Use this form to ask about an effect you can't find, or something in general that you're looking for. Ex: "What's the name of that card trick where the magician makes all the aces turn into jokers?"

Seeking best DVD on Multiplying Balls

Postby vanishintonight » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:16 am

Wanted: Salvano Multiplying Billiard Balls - DVD..........and would also like to know what you would consider the best
DVD on Multiplying Golf Balls or Billard Balls. Jeff, at MJM Magic suggested: " Basics Of Expert Billiard Ball And Thimble Manipulation by Brad ". I currently have my own very basic routine- which I usually don't perform because of it simplicity, just
practice with. Right now I'm learning a Multiplying Balls routine from the "Marc DeSouza Vol. 1" (Master Works of Conjuring series) and it is totally awesome!!! It'll take me a lot of practice to get that one down- but I'd like to incorporate some other moves into it later so that I'm not just doing his routine. So, if you have any suggestions please post......thanks, Michael
vanishintonight

Re: Seeking best DVD on Multiplying Balls

Postby vanishintonight » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:38 pm

I went ahead and purchased " Basics Of Expert Billiard Ball And Thimble Manipulation by Brad ", and I'm very please by it.
A lot of material to cover- I love it!
vanishintonight

Return to Looking For Something?