Whats stronger than a card to wallet?

This forum is for specific questions related to card handling or techniques.

Whats stronger than a card to wallet?

Postby Khuldrin » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Last evening I went out with some friends which I have not seen for awhile. They requested some magic and of course, one of the requests was 'That one that you make the card show up in your wallet.'
I did not have my Mullica with me, I am not much for palming cards for a card to wallet, so... I did a cards across with the signed selected card being the card that traveled from the deck into their hand. The reaction was better than expected and now I have something which I can do with borrowed cards. I love impromptu magic! :twisted:
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Re: Whats stronger than a card to wallet?

Postby vanishintonight » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:28 am

That's the way it should be!....Recently, I've learned "Rehab" an impromptu, easy to do, yet mind blowing "Torn &
Restored Card".....I don't do much card work- usually carry around other things that can be done at a moments notice-
you'll find a lot of them listed under different categories in MJM's forum.....When I get some $ I'm going to market
one effect I've come up with- it goes beyond the Card to Wallet.......Michael
vanishintonight

Re: Whats stronger than a card to wallet?

Postby vanishintonight » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:33 am

Oh, another item I like to carry around is Michael Skinner's "3 Card Monte" - I keep it in this leather switching device
(can't recall the name of it), so afterwards all is clean.....Right now, thinking about getting "The Exchange from Fun Inc.",
hoping that it'll fit into those type situations.........Michael
vanishintonight

Return to Card Magic Discussion