"Hopping Halves - Expanded" - Roy Kueppers

Need help with coins or money magic? This is the place to ask and comment!

"Hopping Halves - Expanded" - Roy Kueppers

Postby vanishintonight » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:43 pm

This is he best effect in coin magic that I have ever run across!....In fact I purchased my first set back in the 70's!.....It blows the spectators away!....It's very easy to perform so concentrate on your presentation. The coins are truly quality made- no one ever will expect that you're using gaffed coins. If you want a coin effect to have ready to go and blow people away this is the one to get!!!!.....I simply cannot say how powerful this routine is except to purchase it!!!!..........Michael
vanishintonight

Re: "Hopping Halves - Expanded" - Roy Kueppers

Postby Khuldrin » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Just wondering as to how you present this. The way I was taught, the coins are used for game called 'Pay Attention'.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Re: "Hopping Halves - Expanded" - Roy Kueppers

Postby vanishintonight » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:13 am

Hi!....I begin by classic palming the gaffed English penny, and display the half dollar and English penny in my other hand.
I put down the half-dollar making no comment about it and hand them the real English penny to look at, saying something like,
"have you ever seen one of these before?....then explain to them a bit about the pence and two pence (make a comment on its size- their coin compared to ours) while I take the coin back from them and put it into my other hand (actually palming the real one I just took back)....so now I'm set to go, I put my hand in my pocket while talking to dispose of the real penny. I explain to them that this effect uses two coins- which i display holding one coin in each by the fingers and turning my hands over (let's them see both sides but I draw no attention to it) in my hand and then close my hand. Then I simply say ,"watch what happens when I take away the half dollar"....I do so...."it pops right back into my hand"....I show them the 2 coins, I display the two coins as before held between my fingers. I keep up the "watch what happens.....keeps on popping back"....until I get to the finale. "I'll do this one more time again showing both coins held between fingers) and I put the coin in my pocket. "This time you'll feel it popping back into your hands." I ask them to hold both their hands open under mine- and to their amazement there are no coins......(sometimes when I say I'll put he coin in mypocket, when its the 2 sided coin I'll just start to put the coin into my pocket without showing them then say "no I really have the coin- and it to them)............Michael
vanishintonight

Return to Money Magic Discussion