Rattled"- solved the problem of coinage

Need help with coins or money magic? This is the place to ask and comment!

Rattled"- solved the problem of coinage

Postby vanishintonight » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Hi everyone!......Found out the MJM Magic sells both steel core pennies and quarters. So, I ordered the pennies (cheap of me- huh?)......But the beauty of it is that your using US coins!.... Performed 321 Routine and then went into the Coin through
Bottle routine for some friends and it fried their minds!!!.......This is a must have for any close-up worker- perhaps the easiest
Coin thru' Bottle routine there is (and you know those pamphlets are expensive!) and very easy for anyone to master this
perfect illusion, and all the other routines included in the DVD. Later I'll get the steel core quarters and then go into the other classic effect "Puncture"- although the quarter for "Rattled" isn't a requirement....... :roll:
vanishintonight

Re: Rattled"- solved the problem of coinage

Postby Lance Perriera » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:13 am

Puncture" is super cool. I have been practicing for some time now. Easy to do just working out how I want to show it. Cant wait you show it off.
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Punctured

Postby vanishintonight » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:26 pm

That is a cool effect- goes well with rattled (esp. if you spring for the magnetic quarter).....also I imagine it would go well with:
"Superman 2.0 (Coin Bender) by Roy Kueppers"- I'm ordering that one. (I have an old key-bender from way back and everyone
is in amazement when you bend the key, and let them keep it.).....I'll let you all know how "Superman 2.0" goes......
Michael
vanishintonight

Return to Money Magic Discussion