Growing and Shrinking Head

Do you perform in front of large crowds or are you into stage shows? Step on up and post in here!

Growing and Shrinking Head

Postby vanishintonight » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:36 pm

Hey eveyone!.....This isn't really a "magic effect" but it's so powerful that I use it as a closer for my stage shows as its always
memorable and gets such an incredible response from the audience. The beautiful thing about it is that it can be performed
for any age audience, anywhere- as long as you're at least 15-20' from the audience. The effect of your head growing, and then
of your head shrinking is something that has to be seen to be appreciated. There are so many ways you can routine it- as it's
self-working so build up your presentation. I have the smaller model which comes complete with everything, and the larger model does require an additional purchase but you can perform it in auditoriums and such. I say, "Add it to your show-
you won't be disappointed!"
vanishintonight

Re: Growing and Shrinking Head

Postby Jeff_Mash » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:04 am

For anyone that performs for really large crowds, we now sell an EXTREME VERSION of this effect. The thing is over TWO FEET in diameter and can be seen from much further away:

http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/shrinking-and-growing-head-spiral-extreme-by-bruce-kalver-26-trick-p-12426.html
Jeff_Mash
Site Admin

Re: Growing and Shrinking Head

Postby vanishintonight » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:18 pm

Agreed- if you perform for large audiences this will be a great asset to your show.....Michael :)
vanishintonight

Return to Stage Magic Discussion