Professional Fountain of Silks by G&L

Do you perform in front of large crowds or are you into stage shows? Step on up and post in here!

Professional Fountain of Silks by G&L

Postby vanishintonight » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:44 pm

I went ahead and splurged on this one, and I'm glad that I did. I use it as an opener in my stage shows- first I produce a
silk and and poke it into my hand while I sprinkle confetti over it, telling the audience to keep their eye on the tip of the silk while I continue to sprinkle more confetti onto the tip of the silk. I then announce that I will make the silk vanish, and put the hand with the tip of the silk into my mouth (so that the tip is still showing)- this always gets a laugh and you can play it up. I then shake my finger back & forth and begin to pull the silk out of my mouth, only to the audiences' amazement it has now become a 50' mouth coil, which again I play up. Then very dramatically I take up all of the mouth coil and break it open revealing silk after silk after silk appearing from the coils- and then presto- a bouquet of flowers. It's very well made, the silks are plentiful and the effect is well worth the extra price over the other "silk fountains" on the market.
vanishintonight

Return to Stage Magic Discussion