Chameleon Champagne trick

Do you perform in front of large crowds or are you into stage shows? Step on up and post in here!

Chameleon Champagne trick

Postby Serrano » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Greetings,

I saw a magic video - referred to as "Chameleon Champagne trick" where - as far as the public is seeing - the water in a glass is subsequently abruptly changed in a red liquid, then in a champagne like color, then in a green color liquid and finally back into water.

It is a nice trick but I wonder whether this change of color is angle independent as far as the audience is concerned. Has anybody anay experience with this trick.

Serrano
Serrano

Re: Chameleon Champagne trick

Postby vanishintonight » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:06 pm

no, have never heard of it- sounds awesome though!.....all i've heard of is the water to ink and back again....
vanishintonight

Postby Serrano » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:40 pm

You may find on Youtube several videos demonstating the effect, en example is the video
"'Color Changing Ball + Chen Lee Water Suspension + Chameleon Champagne magic tricks"

Especially the last part is devoted to the color change. But also the second part on water suspension is nice.

My point about the angular dependence is that I wanted to buy it and use in a classrooom. But the classroom is small and the children are sitting on all sites...

Serrano
Serrano

Postby vanishintonight » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:00 pm

I don't see the water moving at the top, so that suggests several shells to me to effect the color change........Michael
vanishintonight

Return to Stage Magic Discussion