Flipper Pro- gravity verus Magnetic Half Dollar

Do you have your own feedback or review on an item we sell? Then post it here and let everyone know your thoughts on the item!

Flipper Pro- gravity verus Magnetic Half Dollar

Postby vanishintonight » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi, everyone!....there are two versions of the Flipper Half Dollar: one is using gravity and the other is using magnets. I'd like to hear your input about each- which one do you own, and what do you like about it; also, which do you prefer (if you own both) and why?......Michael....... :)
vanishintonight

Re: Flipper Pro- gravity verus Magnetic Half Dollar

Postby rockinmagic » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:39 am

Michael, I could swear I used to have a flipper coin that used one of those little rubberbands. Am I thinking of the right coin? I have been thinking of getting more in to coin magic but I will most likely have to stick with non gimmicked routines as the coin gimmicks are just too expensive for me right now. You can't get around that either because the cheap gimmicks are literally cheap gimmicks and look "off."
rockinmagic

Postby vanishintonight » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:19 am

Does that apply to the ones made by reputable companies which cost an arm and a leg (like over $60)?.......Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby Lance Perriera » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:08 pm

I never had a magnetic flipper coin. I do have a few gravity ones witch I love. They came from Dean. Very smooth to work with. But Am by far a coin guy. Cards more my thing. :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Return to Trick Reviews