Exact Change

Do you have your own feedback or review on an item we sell? Then post it here and let everyone know your thoughts on the item!

Exact Change

Postby Khuldrin » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:16 pm

http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/exact-cha ... 15208.html

I know what your thinking, said the Mentalist...
This turns the tables around... your spectator has the precognitive/intuitive knowledge of a number between 1 & 100.

The gimmick is what I thought, something that costs much less than the price of Exact Change, yet for what is included in this package, I feel that the cost is justifiable.
The dvd has many ways of presenting Exact Change, nobody will do all of them but will find a couple that fit their own character style, or at least give food for thought towards presentation.
Though this is a simple effect to do, practice is a must so it can be presented smoothly.
In the long run, this is an investment for me. I do not feel that this is something for everyone but if you like what you seen in the demo video and are willing to practice, this will be with you whenever you are out and about and when someone says 'Show me something...' what can be more impromptu than them guessing the Exact Change you happen to have in your pocket?
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Re: Exact Change

Postby Lance Perriera » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:12 pm

What would you give it from 1 to 10. 10 being the best. :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Re: Exact Change

Postby Khuldrin » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:53 pm

I am still practicing on this, so to be fair, I can not give a spectator reaction score yet.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Return to Trick Reviews