Criss Angel Presents: Equilibrium

Do you have your own feedback or review on an item we sell? Then post it here and let everyone know your thoughts on the item!

Criss Angel Presents: Equilibrium

Postby vanishintonight » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Hi!.......does anyone have this?.....would love to hear a review about it........Michael :)
vanishintonight

Re: Criss Angel Presents: Equilibrium

Postby Khuldrin » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Though it has Angels name, I am not dissapointed in this. It takes a few moments of initial preperation, but once set, you are good to go. This is one that I find fun to practice with, it looks amazing and is fun to do.
The dvd instructions are in depth with much talk yet it does cover what to do. Each performance is different because you balance different objects. I have not used it formally but friends have asked me to do it again at different times. Almost like the game Jengga but only your cellophane is your base.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby Lance Perriera » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:36 am

Check out iblance :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby vanishintonight » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:42 pm

Is that an MJM effect?..........Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:13 pm

I like the looks of iBalance too. But the thing with equilibrium is the things balanced on the cellophane change. It is repeatable for the same audience the following week when table hopping. It is fun in the fact that it looks impossible.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:35 pm

Do you use the cellophane wrapping from a cigarette package?.........Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:26 pm

The cellophane is taken off your box of cards... in front of the spectators. It could be possible qith cigarettes but in my opinion, with the stigma of those... it is not worth it.
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:33 pm

Just got this one and I love it. It's a devasting feat of balancing borrowed objects on the cellophane wrapping of a card deck.
Specrators just look at it in amazement! It's easy to do, has instant reset, and is a great prelude to any card effect. You'll love the simplicity of it!....Michael :)
vanishintonight

Return to Trick Reviews