Free Will

Do you have your own feedback or review on an item we sell? Then post it here and let everyone know your thoughts on the item!

Free Will

Postby Khuldrin » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:31 pm

Free Will is a mentalisim effect that is so straight forward and 100% accurate, you won't go wrong with it.
On my roadtrip, I picked it up again since I lost my last set of wooden discs.

The effect:
A prediction is placed onto the table and then three wooden discs are brought out from a cloth bag. The spectator mixes the discs which the spectator then freely distributes between him/herself, the performer, and the bag (each holds one disc). The prediction is read and found to match as to which disc is where. No awkward magicians choice.

This effect opens up many areas using 3 objects for a performer to make a prediction and be 100% correct.

I like this so much, it has a place in my pocket again along with my TT, deck of cards, Hopping Half, and B'wave which I don't leave home without.

Watch the video on the link and if you don't have this little miracle in your pocket already, MJM has it for a price that is well below brick and mortar prices!
http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/free-will ... p-189.html
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Re: Free Will

Postby vanishintonight » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Khuldrin, thanks for bringing this to my attention- I've put it on my wishlist........Michael
vanishintonight

Re: Free Will

Postby vanishintonight » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Just got this little gem- it's very powerful, and easy to carry with you where ever you go....Michael
vanishintonight

Return to Trick Reviews